Friday, October 25, 2013

Farmers Market

What can I say I love a good Farmers Market!! Thankfully I live in California where year round we get an amazing selection of veggies, fruit, cheese, milk, eggs, hummus, bakes goods! We get it year round so I have been making an effort to go on Saturdays whenever possible!

Now Saturdays I normally work but the last few I have thankfully been off. I enjoy taking a stroll and checking out certain vendors. I saw these incredible beets so I bought some!! 

I know what your thinking what I the world will you do with such a creature. Well honestly I ended up juicing it!!!!!


I also grabbed a coffee ( I try to stay away but once or twice a week is ok) 
I get to enjoy a cup and I got it at this super cool place. They use copper pipes exposed when making your drip coffee! What a great concept everyone there is really friendly and coffee is up there with Blue Bottle, Four Barrel. If you are ever in the bay area check out :  Bicycle Coffee ( peddling the perfect roast) they actually provide coffee to business in SF, Oakland ,and  Berkeley. They can deliver on bikes!!


 Check them out www.bicyclecoffee.com


As I was wondering I also love to get fresh herbs!!! I got a huge plant of basil and some cilantro ( I absolutely love cilantro!) 


What do you love to get at the Farmers Market.....I would love to hear from you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment