Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Tequila Lime Recipe


Tequila Lime Chicken


Here let's get to the Tequila!!! Oh and the Lime and Chicken....

Here is what you will need :   

Marinade for at Least 6 hours. 

* 2 Lbs Chicken Thighs Organic (you could even do Tofu)
* 1 Serrano Pepper (seeded and chopped)
* 3 Limes (juice + peel)
* 2 cups Grapeseed oil (or olive oil) 
* 1 shot Tequila or 2 whatever floats your boat!!
* 2 Cloves Garlic peeled
* 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
* 1 teaspoon Salt
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
* 1 orange (squeeze juice)

Zip Lock bag to Marinate the Chicken

You can always make a drink while it Marinates (margarita!) 




Basically throw all ingredients into a Zip Lock Bag with limes!!! It gives it a much sweeter taste!!! I let mine marinate for 6 hours. I did it in the morning before running errands.

Pre Heat Oven 400 degrees

Place Tequila Lime Chicken Thighs  Bake Chicken for 20 Minutes until cooked through. I rotate after 10 and flip it over between. Then I broil it for the last 10 - 15 to get it crispy on the outside.

** side Dish in Picture  Potato & Pea Mash

* 4 boiled potato until Tender
* Put potatoes in a blender with 1cup go Almond Milk (add any milk you prefer)
* 2 cloves Garlic
* 1 tbsp of butter
* Salt and pepper to taste
* Blend until Smooth

Put potato mixture on stove added peas taste make sure it has enough seasoning!!

Enjoy,

Let me know how you enjoy this recipe!! Follow my blog and my Pintrest for more Recipes!






No comments:

Post a Comment