Friday, October 18, 2013

Spicy and Sweet Chicken Wings.....

Asian Cuisine is one that I have been trying to do more lately. Working with the different noodles and sauces as well as flavor. I do love the contrast of flavors I enjoy heat in my food and I like the pairing of sweet a well. I have a thing for heat!! You can substitute more of a sweet factor if you want. Take this to the office it makes a great finger food!!

 

 

                                Ingredients :

                           1/2 lb of Chicken Wings 1 Cup of sweet and Spicy Sauce

                             1/4 Cup Siracha ( I love it)

                            2 Cloves Garlic

                            1/4 Cup Oyster Sauce

                         Handfull of Cilantro (Optional)

                                   Cooking tray ( Pan)

           Pre Heat Oven to 350 degrees

  Mix chicken with sweet spice sauce, garlic,  siracha, and oyster sauce. Place its in the fridge marinate for 15 to an hour. Then on a baking sheet with foil or spray. Save some of the sauce so as it cooks ever 15 min brush the chicken with the sauce to creat a good coating. Cook chicken for at least an hour. Depending on  how big your wings are,  15 minutes before the hour crank up the oven if you want the chicken to be crispy!! That is something I love!! Crispy wings!! I tossed the wings in a little extra sauce before serving so they had extra coating of sweetnesss! Take out and Garnishe with Cilantro and serve with rice, salad whatever floats your boat!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment